Continuous Glucose Monitoring is Key!
We used to think that only diabetics experienced glucose spikes into a range that can be problematic.
A 2018 Stanford study changed the game: It showed that most non-diabetics experience high spikes (>140 mg/dL) from common foods, like breakfast cereal.
These spikes cause issues ranging from accelerated aging to hormonal imbalances to cravings.
Try These Glucose Goddess Hacks...
• Eat a savory breakfast, not a sweet one.
• When you eat sugar, eat it after a meal as a dessert.
• Add a veggie starter to all your meals.
• When it's easy during a meal, eat veggies first, protein and fats second, starches and sugars last.
• Go for a ten minute walk after meals.
• Before eating when you feel like it, drink a tablespoon of vinegar diluted in a tall glass of water.
Watch Video Below on How To Tailor A Diet Using A Continuous Glucose Monitor
Do You Need A RENPHO Body Fat Scale?
• RENPHO body fat scale utilizes advanced technology to calculate
13 key body composition metrics.
• This body fat scale gives you an overview of your body and tracks your daily, weekly and monthly progress.
• RENPHO app works with the data to your favorite fitness apps like Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit and Fitbit app.