Glucose Monitoring is Key!
We used to think that only diabetics experienced glucose spikes into a range that can be problematic.
A 2018 Stanford study changed the game: It showed that most non-diabetics experience high spikes (>140 mg/dL) from common foods, like breakfast cereal.
These spikes cause issues ranging from accelerated aging to hormonal imbalances to cravings.
Try These Glucose Goddess Hacks...
• Eat a savory breakfast, not a sweet one.
• When you eat sugar, eat it after a meal as a dessert.
• Add a veggie starter to all your meals.
• When it's easy during a meal, eat veggies first, protein and fats second, starches and sugars last.
• Go for a ten minute walk after meals.
• Before eating when you feel like it, drink a tablespoon of vinegar diluted in a tall glass of water.